Simple and easy to make potato and chickpea salad
- 1-1/2 cups kabuli chana (white chickpeas) , soaked and boiled
- 1 cup potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
How to prepare
- Prepare the dressing in a separate bowl by adding all ingredients.Keep aside
- Add Kabuli chana, boiled potatoes and tomatoes in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add the dressing on the salad and mix it well.
- Freeze for few minutes and serve.
Important: You can add plain salt also as per the taste requirements.