- 2 cup Cauliflower (gobhi) florets cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 small Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Green chilies chopped finely
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Garam masala
- ½ tsp dried mango powder (Amchur)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- salt to taste
How to prepare
- Put some oil in the pan and heat it on medium flame. Once the oil is hot add the cumin seeds and let them stutter.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red pepper powder and coriander powder. Stir the mix to that it does not burn.
- Add the cauliflower florets and peas and mix them well with the masala to avoid masala sticking at the bottom of the pan.
- Add tomatoes, salt and some water and mix them well.
- Put the lid on the pan and cook till the gobhi is cooked well. If the mix is too dry you can add few tablespoons of water and cook more.Keep stirring in between.
- When the gobhi is fully cooked, add garam masala and amchur and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Important: You can also add some potatoes along with peas to make a new mix.