French beans with chana dal is a great mix of proteins and fibers. You can use it frequently in your diet plans or in weight loss programs.
If you are into muscle building then this low calorie high protein recipe will be a great option to use frequently and in large quantity.
French beans with chana dal diabetics
This recipe can be comfortably used for diabetic patients. Type 2 diabetes require that you are low in carbs and sugars and high in protein, fats and fibers. So this recipe can be used without fear.
This unique recipe is best for sugar patients.
- 2-1/2 cups french beans, diagonally cut and blanched
- 1/4 cup chana dal, soaked and par boiled
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chillies finely chopped
- salt to taste
How to prepare
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame. Add onions and saute for 1 minute till onions turn light brown.
- Please ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute for 1 minute more.
- Then Add beans, chana dal, salt and mix them well. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Important: You can also add grated coconut to enhance the taste.
You can also add some extra coriander for taste.