An easy to make popular middle eastern cuisine recipe.
- 250 gm Boneless chicken
- 3 tbsp thick curd
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to Marinate for Chicken Kebab
- Take a deep bowl and add curd, oil, salt, lemon juice, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder. Mix these well to form a paste.
- Add chicken pieces in the bowl and mix these in the marinade well so that each piece is coated well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 5-6 hours for chicken to absorb flavors well.
How to Make Chicken Kebab
- Take enough quantity of oil in a deep pan and heat on high flame.
- When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces one by one and deep fry them.
- Reduce the flame to medium hot and turn the pieces so that they are fried fully on all sides and turn golden brown.
- Take the pieces out and drain the extra oil with a tissue paper.
- Serve hot with mint chutney
Important: Adjust the spices according to your taste to moderate or more spicy kebabs.