- 3 cups Broccoli florets (cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup Onion chopped
- 1 cup Capsicum, chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Garlic – Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Red pepper powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon Garam masala
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
- Put some oil in the pan and heat on medium flame. Add the cumin seeds and let them stutter.
- Add chopped onions and cook till they get soft and light pink in color.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and mix well to saute it for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli florets and capsicum to the pan and mix with them
- Add the red pepper powder, coriander powder and salt to the pan. Mix the veggies well so that they coated with the masala well.
- Put the lid on the pan and cook for some minutes. Let the broccoli be slightly crunchy. You can add some water too and stir in between.
- Add garam masala and mix it well.Serve hot.
Important: You can use red and yellow capsicum with green capsicum in the dish.