- 2 cups French beans cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Potatoes cut into small pieces
- ½ tsp Cumin powder (jeera)
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds (sarson)
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Red pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon Garam masala
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
- Put some oil in the pan and heat it on medium flame. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them stutter.
- Now add mustard seeds and let them pop.
- Add the pieces of beans and potato in the pan and add cumin powder, red pepper powder,coriander powder and salt.
- Mix ingredients well and cover with a lid. Cook until the beans and potatoes are soft and tender.Stir the mix in between.
- When cooked, add garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Important: When the dish is ready, you can sprinkle some lemon juice to enhance the taste.