- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
How to prepare
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and let them stutter.
- Add onions and cook until they are brown.Add turmeric powder. coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add carrots, peas and potatoes in the pan and stir well so that mix is well coated on vegetables.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 20 minutes till the potatoes are soft and tender.
- Stir the mixture and add few drops of water of the food is sticking to the pan.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Important: For more taste you can substitute Cauliflower for Carrots.